Wednesday 23 December 2020

All episodes of Tots TV are coming to Britbox in 2021

 "I'm a tot, je suis une tot, Tilly, Tom and Tiny. We're the tots on Tots TV. 1-2-3 BOO!..."

Earlier this year I wrote that some classic 90's UK children's shows were being released on the streaming service Britbox. This included a single episode of the classic CITV pre-school show Tots TV.

If your memory is fuzzy, it featured the adventures of the tots. Tilly, Tom and Tiny who lived in a secret cottage alongside their pet donkey and a mysterious furry dog-like creature unbeknownst to them called Furry Boo. 

It has been recently been announced that in 2021 the entire series of Tots TV will be available to stream. The show ran for a whopping 276 episodes between 1993 and 1998 originally.

I am pleased at this news. I doubt I'll sit and watch a full episode myself but more so because it can introduce the show to a whole new generation of children. Other 90's kids shows coming to Britbox include Maid Marian and Her Merry Men and The Demon Headmaster. Other classic kids shows from other decades are coming soon too.

No comments: