Thursday 13 September 2018

Hello and Welcome!

Hello there! Welcome to my blog.

So what is Throwback Attack all about? Well first off, my name's Jack (Hello!) and this blog is all about my love of nostalgia. I spent a lot of my childhood being glued to the TV. Perhaps too much time some would say. CITV, CBBC, Milkshake, Cartoon Network...I watched them all! Since growing up (apparently) and gaining internet access. I have spent a lot of time researching these shows, wanting to know everything about them.

This blog will primarily be looking at various retro children's TV shows that I remember watching. Some shows will be well known and some will be extremely obscure. But I hope these posts will bring back some great memories. The span of the shows featured on this blog is the 90's and early 00's.

Oh and the name of the blog? Yeah, I was a huge fan of Art Attack.

I also have some exciting audio interviews and written Q&A's to share with you over the coming months with some people who worked or featured on various shows. Who have very kindly spared their free time to talk with me. So watch out for those.

Enjoy the nostalgia trip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your musings :-)