Monday 22 November 2021

New video series - Kids TV shows you may have forgotten!

One thing I am fascintated by is looking back on or talking about TV shows which aired on the likes of CITV, CBBC, Milkshake etc etc. Which for whatever reason don't seem to be as well remembered as the likes of Art Attack, Chucklevision, Fun House and stuff like that. This may be for various reasons such as not running for very long, having little to no reruns or no home video releases. 

I have decided to start a video series on this topic. Here's part 1 and part 2 is definitely in production. I'm not sure how many I'll do, I'm thinking about 5 or 6. They'll be occasional, every month or two I'm looking at. 

Here's part 1, featuring the likes of Snug & Cozi, Against All Odds and Out of Sight. Enjoy!





No comments: