Sunday 6 September 2020

Jack's Throwback Attack Podcast - S3 E1 - A Chat With James Mackenzie

 


After a break I'm pleased to announce that my podcasts are back for a brand new series. I've been busy over the summer recording a new batch. I have to say when I started this project I didn't think I'd get one series, let alone three! The first chat is with James Mackenzie.

James will be best known to a generation of children as Raven from the CBBC game show of the same name.

 

You can also listen via Youtube, Spotify and Apple Podcasts.

A big thanks to James for taking time out of his day to chat with me, it all started at a comic con in Wolverhampton in 2019 that James was appearing at. I asked him if he'd like to take part and he said yes, it took a while for us to find a day we were both free but we did in the end and it was certainly worth the wait. Enjoy this joyous nostalgic chat which covers all Raven bases from James's audition for the show to his favourite Challenges. As well as his thoughts on the likes of Game of Thrones and other adventure gameshows like The Crystal Maze

You can currently see James on Cbeebies Molly and Mack. You can find him on Twitter as well. 

No comments: