Tuesday 18 September 2018

Jack's Throwback Attack Podcast (Episode 1) - David Peachey (Bernard's Watch)


Alternatively. You can find the chat on Youtube. 

So it's time to announce a really cool interview I managed to grab recently. You may remember my last blog post talked about Bernard's Watch. Well I'm pleased to present an interview with David Peachey who played Bernard Beasley in the original series of the show.


David was a joy to speak to and I thank him greatly for taking time out of his busy schedule to speak with me. In this chat he discusses how he became Bernard, how and where the show was filmed alongside discussing how embarrassing it was to be recognised in public back then. He also tells us about the death hoax that was created about him online a few years ago and updates us on what he's up to these days.

Enjoy!

No comments: